1 hour session where you bring in your own sewing project, whether it's a loved piece from your wardrobe that needs a little mend and repair to get it wearable again. Or, bring in you own sewing project and with my expertise I will get you on the right track to get your project started AND finished!
BYO sewing machine is recommended. But 2 machines are available if your don't have your own machine.
What you will learn
- Learn to make repairs on your clothes and extend the life of your wardrobe or bring in your own sewing project to complete in class.
What you will get
- Learn new skills and get crafting with like minded people in a safe, casual environment.
2 hour free undercover parking
What to bring
- Bring your project and your sewing machine if you have your own (give it a test run to make sure it's in working order first).
- If you don't have your own sewing machine, email me to arrange to use one of mine.
What to wear
Closed shoes. Hair tied back
Over 15 y/0, some sewing skills necessary
Welcome to the world of a hop and a skip
a hop and a skip is all about the magic of creating something beautiful. Inspired by art, culture and travel and always paying homage to craftmanship of dressmaking.
Founded in 2020 in Brisbane, Australia, a hop and a skip is a grass-roots slow fashion label. You can expect quality hand-crafted pieces that are versatile and served with a generous helping of playfulness.
Working with natural fibres and up-cycled materials, a hop and a skip aims for minimal environmental footprint.
a hop and a skip is for those who view the world through rose coloured glasses, the romantics, the creatives and the young at heart.
DRESS TO PLAY!
Cancellations & Refunds
- Missed classes. If you can't make a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so someone else can take your spot.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by a hop and a skip, students will be notified via text message or email.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at a hop and a skip or organised by a hop and a skip must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by a hop and a skip
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give a hop and a skip unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at a hop and a skip classes and events or on a hop and a skip premises. (For use of a hop and a skip marketing materials).
In the event that a class is cancelled by a hop and a skip, students will be notified via text message or email.