Grab your tween or teen and come join us for a morning of piñata making! Make adorable Christmas themed mini piñatas for yourself or to give as a unique gift. You will learn how to create the structure as well as how to decorate a piñata. You can choose to make a reindeer, snowman, star, Christmas tree or design your own. Everything you need will be provided. When you're finished, you’ll have a sweet filled mini piñata to take home. We're sure this will be a morning out that you and your child won't soon forget!
Open to children 8 years and older and their hard-working, fabulous mums.
- How to create the structure of a pinata
- How to decorate a pinata
- How to make DIY glue
- All the supplies to make your own pinata
- Treats to fill your pinata
- Templates, instructions plus tips and tricks
- Just your enthusiasm!
Everyone interested to learn how to make a Mini Christmas Pinata
Vendor since 2017
We offer creative workshops, with an emphasis on fun and modern art and crafts. Workshops are carefully designed to provide an easy introduction to a skill or technique, with a completed project at the end. But our workshops are more than just learning a new skill and making something. They’re about meeting friends, sharing laughs and having a fabulous day out.
Workshop sizes are kept small, usually no more than 8 participants per session, so we can provide hands on assistance to everyone.
Sessions are held in the workshop space at A Good Place to Start, in the centre of Geelong. Enter the workshop space through the café and if you like, purchase a coffee and cake on the way in to your workshop.
Cancelling your spot in a class
- Bookings are final. Please check the date of the workshop before booking as cancellations will result in forfeit of any payment.
- You may offer your spot to a friend, we will transfer the booking into their name but you must arrange any transfer of money between yourself and your friend.
- Non-attendance forfeits the fee paid and is non-transferable.
If we cancel a class
- If we are unable to teach a workshop due to illness or other extreme circumstances we will postpone the workshop to a later date and inform you as early as possible. You will be offered the choice of having your spot transferred to the new workshop date, a credit to be used towards another workshop or a full refund.
- We can not be held liable for any travel or other costs in the event of a cancellation.
- We do our best to ensure classes go ahead
All Policies are deemed to be accepted by all parties upon enrolment.
By booking an Ashlee Rae workshop you hereby acknowledge and agree with our Terms and Conditions.
1. Children and adults participating must have appropriate clothing and footwear to ensure safety and maximum enjoyment.
2. In case of an emergency, Ashlee Rae staff have the right to provide medical treatment or seek ambulance assistance with any associated costs passed on to the participant or the participants parent/ guardian.
3. Ashlee Rae reserves the right to cancel any session at any time if it is deemed unsafe for use due to unexpected circumstances.
4. Ashlee Rae Staff will provide the utmost care for all participants, however, in the event that an accident might occur Ashlee Rae will not be held liable for the injury or illness. Participation in workshops is at your and your children's own risk and therefore indemnify Ashlee Rae against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses.
5. Ashlee Rae must be alerted of any medical conditions that participants may have that could affect their ability, enjoyment, wellbeing or risk of injury.
6. Ashlee Rae will not be held accountable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their belongings are kept in a safe place.
7. Ashlee Rae may capture photographs and/ or video footage for their own promotional use.
8. It is expected that parents/ guardians will arrive on time to pick up their child/ children.