Unlease your creativity!
You will learn the basics of the resurgent art form that is Screen priniting! You will be guided through how to choose colours and designs. You will have ample opportunties to practic your designs so that you get it just right. You will also learn how to continue to do this art form at home. A selection of ink colours will be available which can also be mixed to create new colours.
Duration of the class is 90mins
- The basics to the art of screen printing
- How to to use the Thermofax screens to make a print
- The techniques to continue you new found hobby!
- Your printed designs
- An information sheet with tips on how to continue with screen printing at Home
- The desire to go and screen print anything and everything....!
- Your enthusiasm
- An apron if you don't want to get messy
- Cotton Fabric will be supplied as well as a tote bag or tea towel. Feel free to bring your own fabric, t-shirt etc.
Comfortable closed in shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on.
Vendor since 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.