Come and make a pennant banner to brighten up your room! Choose from a range of bright fabrics, be inspired by fun motifs, learn some new techniques and walk away with a banner designed by YOU!
Be guided through the design process from idea generation to artwork creation and learn how to make using textile techniques such as appliqué.
No previous sewing skills are required.
This workshop is run by local designers, Lauren and Leanne, from One & Only Handmade. Find out more about their passions, skills and expertise in textiles and design at www.oneandonlyhandmade.com.au
This is a 90 minute workshop.
- Be guided through the design process from idea generation to artwork creation
- How to make a Banner using textile techniques such as applique
- Get to make a banner designed by YOU!
- All the equipment and a variety of materials enabling you to be creative
- A fun class where kids can be kids and unlease their creative side
- Your imagination and a smile
- a sense of Fun
kids 8 -12
Vendor sincce 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.