Participants will learn basic ceramic painting techniques and will be able to decorate and paint their ceramic bisque of choice. All materials and tools will be provided. After the class, the ceramic pieces still need to be glazed and fired in a kiln. This process makes your ceramic functional and usable. All dinnerware are then food-safe and microwave-safe. Fired pieces will be ready for pick up from At The Corner 2 weeks after.
Suitable for kids 6 years +
About Pinta Crafts
Pinta Crafts is run by Ria Amoranto and offers Mobile Ceramic Painting Activities for Kids & Adult Parties, Workshops & other events. For more information about Pinta Crafts, please visit their www.pintacrafts.com.au or email email@example.com
- Use their imaginations and get creative
- Learn Basic Ceramic Painting Techniques
- Use different tools to create one of a kind ceramic artworks
- Choose a ceramic piece from the options available on the day
- All tools and materials including Non-toxic Underglaze (Ceramic Paint), Paint brushes, aprons
- Glazing and Firing of the painted ceramics but will be done by Ria of Pinta Crafts after the workshop
- A fun day creating functional ceramic pieces
- Your imagination and a smile
- a sense of Fun
Vendor since 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.