Make Your Own Skincare Workshop: Cream & Lotion
With an emphasis on creativity, our workshops are designed to be hands-on, easy to follow, packed with many tips and know-how so you can create your own products using easily found natural ingredients. This workshop is suitable for everyone with an enthusiasm to learn!
- Understand the step-by-step process of making your own skincare products.
- Understand the ingredients needed to make your skincare.
- Select the right ingredients for your skin type & create your the 2-3 products that suit you.
- Expert tuition from an expert coach
- Materials & equipment for you to create in class.
- A workbook with instructions and methods to take home!
- 2-3 products made by you.
- Morning tea & refreshment included!
- A pen to take notes.
- Your inner mad scientist.
- Your thirst for knowledge!
Age limit over 15
Vendor since 2016
Be Fraîche Skincare was founded in Sydney in 2016 by Helen Dao, a qualified tutor and formulator who loves to create.
Helen received her formal training in Organic Skincare Formulation and Perfumery in the UK and France. Her passion is to share her knowledge on skincare formulation and empower everyday people to choose the right products for themselves.
With an emphasis on creativity, her workshops are designed to be hands-on, packed with many tips and know-how so you can create your own formula and products that suit you.
Be Fraîche has started to leave its footprints on social media and will be officially launched in mid-2016. Follow us to know what's next:
Be Fraîche Skincare requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Be Fraîche Skincare to organise a refund or transfer
Please note: Cancellation is not possible but you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know your name and your friend's name, we will ensure their place in our workshops.