Ever dreamt about getting invaluable press coverage? Do you ever wonder how your competitors are always in the media? Stop dreaming and start believing because this is the class for you!
In just one hour, Adrian will share with you tips and tricks and PR secrets on how you can start getting yourself out there - into the media. It aims to help you boost your sales and leads which is often overnight.
For the past 19 years, Adrian have generated priceless news stories for clients that have scaled their business internationally. Now, he is ready to share with all of you how you can do this too.
Numbers are limited per class, so don't delay booking!
What you will learn
- How to come up with a news worthy angle
- Blueprint for writing a press release
- What NOT to say when pitching your story to a journalist
What you will get
- Blueprints to help you hit the ground running start your very own PR campaign - valued at $500
What to bring
- Pen and paper to take notes and a positive mindset
What to wear
Dress for success
Business owners who want to increase their sales and leads and start getting into the press.
Vendor since 2021
Are you a business owner that wants to increase your sales and leads overnight, through the power of publicity?
Studies have shown that consumers are less likely to be influenced to purchase, by paid advertising. 90% of consumers say that they are more likely to buy from brands or people that they see mentioned in the media or organically by a social media influencer.
Companies are becoming aware of the power of publicity and key online influencers but don’t have any media contacts or bloggers to approach or are often turned down by the media as they don’t know how to successfully pitch their stories.
Imagine being able to have sales doubled in a week, as a result of a single news story that is published. Or be known as an industry expert in your field, allowing your target market approach you to buy your products or services.
As the Director of Believe Advertising & PR, I’ve helped hundreds of companies over the past 19 years gain priceless media coverage and ultimately increase their sales. My clients include international brands and even working with Novak Djokovic several times for SEIKO and HEAD. I have also worked with many food, beauty and lifestyle brands too like Nad’s, FURLA and WoodWick candles getting them priceless press coverage.
In just one hour, I'll share with you my secrets on how you can become a PR superstar and start getting your company discovered by consumers that will ultimately help you boost your sales.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Believe Advertising & PR requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Believe Advertising & PR has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Believe Advertising & PR does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Believe Advertising & PR to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Believe Advertising & PR, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Believe Advertising & PR or organised by Believe Advertising & PR must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Believe Advertising & PR
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Believe Advertising & PR unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Believe Advertising & PR classes and events or on Believe Advertising & PR premises. (For use of Believe Advertising & PR marketing materials).
Believe Advertising & PR requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Believe Advertising & PR, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.