Let's Make Fresh Pasta using Gluten Free Flour
(+7 more dates)(Private Dates Available)
No previous experience required for this hands-on pasta-making class. We'll also give you an introduction to sauce making to accompany the dishes. During this class Marisa will show you how to make fresh mouthwatering pasta by hand and also using a pasta machine.
I will be using Gluten Free Flour but these recipes can also be made with traditional "00" Flour.
You will learn to make 3 Gluten Free Pasta dishes on the night and a traditional Napoli Sauce.
- Ricotta & Potato Gnocchi
- Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Spinach Tagliatelle with Walnut, Orange & Fried Breadcrumb Pasta
- Napoli Sauce
What you will learn
- You will learn to make tasty, easy to follow past recipes from scratch which will not only taste amazing but you'll be surprised how easy it is to make with no previous experience required. Just a healthy appetite!
What you will get
- During this class you will also given more hints, tips and extra ideas to make from the recipes provided.
2hr Free Parking on Stoke St.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything
What to wear
If you have long hair please tie it back
No previous experience required and any age group is welcomed
No Apron Required
Bella Cosi will provide you with an apron to wear on the day.
Authentic Italian food and homestyle cooking classes at Port Melbourne
Bella Cosi invites you to experience "A Taste Of Life" with a European influence of homestyle cooking. Come and feel like you are eating back home in your "mother's kitchen"...
Our Pastry Chef & Baker, Christian (formerly from Brunetti's in Carlton), will be baking mouth-watering delicacies on our premises daily. Place your orders for birthday and wedding cakes with us.
A variety of Cooking Classes will be conducted in our kitchen by Marisa, an experienced lecturer who is passionate about food (having taught cooking at both RMIT and CAE for over 13 years), and is also a food editor for CREMA magazine.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Bella Cosi requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Bella Cosi has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Bella Cosi does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Bella Cosi to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Bella Cosi, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Bella Cosi or organised by Bella Cosi must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bella Cosi
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Bella Cosi unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Bella Cosi classes and events or on Bella Cosi premises. (For use of Bella Cosi marketing materials).
Bella Cosi requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Bella Cosi, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Other classes you might like
Learn to make Baklava - Fillo & nut pastry delightLearn to make Baklava - Fillo & nut pastry delight
AU$35.00Accepts private bookings