Realistic Oil Portraiture Evening Workshop!
(Private Dates Available)
Wind up the week @ Nauti Studios in 2023 with our amazing Realistic Portraiture Evening Workshop!
Whether you're already an artist interested in levelling up your artistic practice or a complete beginner keen to learn an amazing new skill, this ONE-OF-A-KIND workshop breaks down the oil portrait painting process into easy steps!
Realistic portraits always WOW AND MESMERISE EVERY AUDIENCE.. yet are often draped in mystery. Now you'll have the tools and know-how to paint anything realistically in a few weeks!
• Suitable for ages 13+
• All materials provided including: personal easel & complete painting setup + portrait-secret cheat sheets
• Classes held same time each week : 4 x Fridays, 6-8pm. Limited spots available! Only one class/month and 10 tickets/class! April, May and June courses currently ON SALE!
• Great to do solo, with a friend or group
• Coffee, tea and treats provided throughout
• Also a perfect idea for a gift!
✰ Previously held across the South Coast, Blue Mountains and Northern Rivers, NSW.
'Since it's origins in the 7th century, oil painting has always acted as a record of history and form of therapeutic/emotional expression. Misunderstood as highly complex and even mysterious, oil paint actually stands as one of the most forgiving of all painting mediums due to it's long drying times and subsequent space to pin-point desired details and effects. Each class we will work and build on our individual paintings in layers! I promise you won't believe what you take home!'
What you will learn
- An EASY and INTERACTIVE way to cover all the fundamentals of realistic portraiture. We will cover: Colour, layering, proportion, tricks of composition, tools, brush techniques, materials, mediums, studio secrets and personal painting tricks
What to bring
- You only need to bring a smile!
What to wear
Casual clothing as aprons are provided!
All experience levels. Ages 13+
Learn to paint ultra-realistic oil portraits from home or in-person in our 4 -week workshop! Specialising in breaking down the beautiful world of realistic oil painting into easy step-by-step classes, now anyone at any level of experience can learn at their own pace!
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A credit note can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Bonnie McArthur or organised by Bonnie McArthur must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bonnie McArthur
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Bonnie McArthur unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Bonnie McArthur classes and events or on Bonnie McArthur premises. (For use of Bonnie McArthur marketing materials).