Born to Boogie Dance Classes YARRAVILLE
Dance in our next show! 100% beginner friendly. So much more than just dance classes!
(And please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions below)
Whether you've totally missed your calling as a back-up dancer or would just like to stretch your comfort zone more, Born to Boogie classes are perfect for you!
Our 13 week dance courses teach you two dance routines to perform with your class on stage in our epic performance shows. Your guests will be raving about it for years! A night out for all at a licensed venue, our performance shows are a celebration of dance, joy, courage and the unleashing of the inner performer. There's nothing like the feeling of performing! Nerves, excitement, champagne, professional hair & makeup as well as the thrill of the being on stage make it absolutely addictive!
In this course, you will learn two routines for your show. The dance styles taught in class is chosen by the teacher and inspired by the music & theme of the show. No experience necessary, but don't worry, you're in great hands with our teachers!
Be Quick! Only 18 spots available per class.
NOTE IMPORTANT DATES YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE:
Performance Show date - SAT 27th MAY from 12pm - 10pm.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy dancing
- You are intrigued or excited about the idea of dancing in a show
- You want to stretch your comfort zone
- You love costumes
- You want to unleash your inner show-off
- You want your 5 mins of fame (you get more than 5 mins ;)
- You love a challenge
- You want to live more of your passion
- You want to find more courage
- You want more fun in your week
- You want to feel the thrill of performing on stage
- You want to get fit doing something fun
- You want to experience this with your friends
- You want to achieve a dream of performing
- You want to shine on stage!
Classes run for 1 hour (sometimes we go longer)
$320 for the 13 week semester OR $310 for returning students.
Only 30% deposit to book your spot. Balance will be charged 5 days before semester start date.
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL!
IMPORTANT: Please check your email once booked. You will receive a booking confirmation email with important further info for your classes.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be available for thePerformance Show - SAT 27th MAY from 12pm - 10pm.
- By enrolling in this course you understand that your course fees are non refundable, unless…
- If your course is impacted by short term lockdowns we will either make up the lost classes by adding additional time to your in-person classes OR run your classes online. If we need to cancel the course due to extended lockdowns we can hold your fees as credit, provide you with a credit note OR we will refund you the balance less the classes you have taken, less a $25 admin fee. If you do prefer a credit note, it will be provided for the remaining unused classes from the date you contact us with your request.
- If you have enrolled in a performance course and if by chance we are required to cancel our performance show due to COVID related restrictions, we will still create an opportunity for performance in a community safe way. Further details will be provided if this occurs. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
"One of the best things you'll ever get to experience! So much fun, laughter and wonderful friendships. Give it a go- what do you have to lose?" – our student Jodie said
Come dance with us!
Get your Born to Boogie merch here! www.borntoboogiedesigns.com
What you will learn
- Your dance routines for the show
- That you're braver than you think ;)
- How amazing it feels to perform on stage!
What you will get
- 13 weekly 1 hour dance classes (learn your dance routines for the show).
- Private Facebook group access, here you can view class routine videos for practice, connect with your groove-mates, share ideas for costumes for your show, stay in touch with class news. Plus we don't want to spoil the surprise for the show!
- A night to perform in our amazing shows at a licensed venue, created for you and your guests, plus after party
What to bring
- Join with friends!
- Water to keep you hydrated
What to wear
Active wear, Dance wear, Whatever you like wear (clothing comfortable to dance in - lycra welcome)
Born to Boogie Dance Connection, a Melbourne dance school for adult dance-lovers, was created to give adults the opportunity to dance and perform for the fun of it.
We stand for Fun, Joy & Self Expression through dance. Our dance classes in Melbourne currently run in Yarraville, Prahran, St Kilda, Hampton & Mordialloc.
Get Me On That Stage...
"Get Me On That Stage" is our signature 13 week dance program which culminates in a super-fun performance show for adults at any dance level. Beginners very welcome. If you've ever dreamed of dancing in a show (or the idea intrigues or excites you), then this is perfect for you!
Dance brings so much fun and joy to many individuals and performing adds an extra buzz and indescribable feeling that cannot be matched. Classes are aimed at the beginner to intermediate level dancer and the focus is on fun and the joy of dance, not perfection of technique.
Many of our past students have given us raving testimonials of how much they enjoyed this program and their performance. Click on the courses below to see what they shared about their experience. We'd love to have you join us so get in touch for any questions at all.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
Terms & Conditions
Full Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love your experience of dancing in our courses that, if by the end of the program (and/or your performance if you have enrolled in a performance course) you feel that you did not enjoy the program at all, we will refund your tuition. Refunds can only be given after you have completed your course (and/or performed in your show). Please note no other refunds will be given.
Feel free to contact us for any questions.