“The key is to trust your heart to move where your talents can flourish. This old world will really spin when work becomes a joyous expression of the soul.” ---Al Sacharov
During this three-hour event Cheryle will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create your own personalised SoulCollage® cards, Every card and journal entry and poem is uniquely you. Connect and find spaces of mindfulness as you create these mini art works to treasure and offer guidance from your inner wisdom.
reproduction of the night's chosen artwork. All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas, paints, easel and apron.
SoulCollage® was originally created by the American psychologist Seena Frost for personal and client use and is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an incredible deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life's questions and transitions. This simple yet powerful creative process was so popular that SoulCollage® spread and Seena began training facilitators and this approach is now in many countries across the globe.
- Learn an easy step by step instruction to create your personal SoulCollage® guidance cards through a supportive art process.
- Nurture your creative soul and find space to breathe as you create, connect and enjoy self-care through mindfulness, collage and poetry.
- Techniques to connect to your intuition and listen to your inner wisdom as you access your inner stories as you create your personal SoulCollage® guidance cards.
- Expert tuition and practical demonstration from Artist and SoulCollage® Facilitator Cheryle Bannon
- SoulCollage start up kit so you can continue creating your SoulCollage card deck long after the workshop is over.
- Take home at least two or more completed SoulCollage® Cards with resources to create up to 6 cards. Each SoulCollage® card is a unique art piece with its own soul story poems.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: this might get messy)
No experience is necessary!!!
Vendor since 2018
Cheryle is an experienced artist and teacher from Glen Eira, Victoria, Australia who loves to explore art as part of a spiritual practice that is mindfulness and mediation within a sacred space. Art is a way to explore our world through a guided process.
“ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN ARTISTS; THE PROBLEM IS TO REMAIN AN ARTIST AS WE GROW UP.” – PABLO PICASSO
Cheryle runs a working artist’s studio, providing a great environment to connect with your inner artist and that intuitive wisdom that is the whispered soul guidance. She teaches in a small group setting to allow for personalised teaching and guidance. Feel supported and nurtured as you develop your painting and drawing skills with professional artist Cheryle Bannon as she teaches you through a guided intuitive mixed media art process, SoulCollage workshops and Artist Soul Women’s Circles as you create from your heart and soul and learn to trust the process and your inner wisdom.
Cheryle believes that everyone is creative and that art is a sacred space where we create art as a process of self-discovery. Art is a playful, healing and guided space to connect to our inner stories as we learn simple processes and artist tips and tricks to create our own unique art pieces to add more joy and connection to your life. Using simple collage processes, within a circle of women sharing art and stories or an intuitive mixed media workshop, Cheryle will guide you into a soul space to connect and grow.
All courses offered by Cheryle are designed to share processes and ways of connecting to art as a process of discovery that is suitable for all levels and will add to your creative toolkit as you develop your skills Cheryle creates pdf handouts and resources to ensure that you can continue your artist soul discovery long after the workshop or course is complete.
Love the class? If you would like to explore your intuitive artist and connect with your inner artist through mindfulness and intuitive art processes you are invited to join me in one of my upcoming courses. Join the SoulCollage guidance card Workshop or the Artist’s Soul Discovery Circle during term 4 and discover the joy of creating with a small group of like minded souls on a journey of connecting to their inner artist through guided art processes.
This is an 8 - week course that will extend on the beginning point of the half day workshops and run as small group classes in the artist's studio as you add to your artist learning and connect more deeply with your own inner wisdom to guide your art discoveries. If you desire a larger group session and have a group or want to organise an art party, please contact the artist.
Cheryle’s teaching style is unique as she incorporates elements of her practice as a SoulCollage facilitator and her passion for storytelling and visual literacy. You will learn to write from within through automatic writing and I am sentence starters that allow your thoughts to flow onto the page with ease. You will be encouraged to draw for 'process', rather than 'outcome' which will reward you with a new way to relax and unwind while creating beautiful artwork. This is a space where you can explore a variety of layering techniques and discover the power of using simple shapes to help you begin.
Cheryle teaches and creates art as a discovery through art techniques and skills in a playful way that is an enjoyable and open to everyone from beginners to established artists. Explore what she is creating currently through her Instagram @cherylebannon or connect via her website.
Cancellations of Bookings Policy
- If you provide notice seven or more days prior to the start of your course, you will have the full fee refunded
- Cancellations or changes made with less than seven days notice before the start of a course will forfeit 20% of the paid class fee towards administration and materials costs.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to class commencement will forfeit the full course fee paid.
- If an emergency situation has resulted in cancellation a full refund will be issued.
Terms & Conditions