Winter Watercolour Landscape for Beginners
(Private Dates Available)
If you have been promising yourself you will start something new, now is the time! Watercolour is a great way to keep calm and occupied. If you have a set of watercolours just sitting there, get them out and come and join us.
This beginner's class will teach you how to apply washes, use resist materials, mix colours and construct a small, snowy, wintery landscape, ready to frame.
You will also learn how to put a beginners kit together on the cheap:
- Find out about materials and grades of paper and pigments
- And most importantly start painting and loosening up!
You have the option of ordering the class with a box of materials or if you already have watercolour paints and paper you can use them.
If you have your own materials you can book into this class up to the last minute. However, you will need to allow between four to seven days to order a ticket with materials. If your parcel is delayed, this class runs frequently so you can join the next class once your parcel has arrived.
What you will learn
- Paint a landscape and learn new techniques
- Learn how to compose a picture
What you will get
- You can bring your own materials or purchase materials for the class at checkout
- Techniques and ideas for watercolour projects
What to bring
- Bring 2 jars of water, some toilet paper or kitchen roll, a white wax candle a size 1 watercolour brush and a size 5 or 6 round brush and a set of watercolour paints, a white plate or pallette
What to wear
Whatever you want
Classbunny organizes workshops and events all around Sydney. We cover all kinds of topics, from arts and crafts to cooking to ideas. We are a popular choice for Hen’s parties and workplace classes.
We also partner with councils, libraries and organizations to bring lively, diverse events and education to all.
Classbunny has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Classbunny or organised by Classbunny must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Classbunny.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Classbunny unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Classbunny classes and events or on Classbunny's premises. (For use of Classbunny marketing materials).