(Private Dates Available)
DanceCalm is a low/medium intensity dance work-out combined with Zumba Fitness & CIRCL mobility. Gentle dance movement is combined with mobility and flexibility exercises incorporating breath-work and meditation techniques. You will release physical restrictions and unlock your body’s potential, so you can move better, and progress your physical and mental health. Ideal for everyone who is a gentle mover!
What to expect from the class?
- Short dance & movement routines easy to follow.
- Many different short choreographies in a variety of music styles.
- Full body warm-up and cool-down.
- Connect with yourself through dancing body.
- Have fun and feel boosted and happier by the end of the class!
- Enjoy your body, because every body is beautiful :D
What do you need?
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes, comfortable pants or shorts.
- Water bottle
- A small towel
- Lots of energy and a big smile :D
- No dance experience needed.
On the day:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to get ready (change clothes if necessary) and register, as we only have one hour of Studio hire and we want to get the most out of it.
- Also, please let me know in advance if you have any injuries so I can check in during the class.
- Date: every Tuesday (public holidays excluded)
- Time: 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Location: Elsternwick Park Tennis Centre, 464 St Kilda St, Brighton VIC 3186
What you will learn
- Mobility exercise sequences and short choreo, easy to follow and repeat yourself at home later.
What you will get
- Connect with yourself through body movement, music, and breating techniques, mobility exercises to progress your physical health, relaxation techniques, breath work abd self-expression to feel relaxed, energized and happier by the end of the class.
What to bring
- A water bottle, a small towel, a fitness mat, your energy and a big smile!
What to wear
Comfortable shoes and clothes, anti-slip socks.
Adults, age 18+
On the day
Please arrive 5 minutes earlier to get ready. Also, please let me know in advance if you have any injuries so I can check in during class.
DanceFit&Calm - A holistic approach of wellness, when fitness and meditation are met through movement and dance!
Never danced before? No worries. Easy to follow dance moves in order to get fit and feel calm in the most exciting way!
DanceFit is a high intensity dance work-out class combined with Zumba. A dynamic, exhilarating and effective cardio fitness programs disguised with party vibes that help you burn off calories and shape your body by dancing to different kinds of lively tunes (Salsa, Samba, Reggaeton, Merengue, Modern, Pop, Jazz, Flamenco, Bollywood, Ethnic, International). Ideal for everyone who loves dancing, with or without experience and want to get fit while listening to their favorite songs!
DanceCalm is a low/medium intensity dance work-out combined with CIRCL mobility and relaxation techniques. 30 minutes of gentle dance movement combination and 30 minutes of mobility and flexibility exercises incorporating breath-work and meditation techniques. You will release physical restrictions and unlock your body’s potential, so you can move better and longer. You will progress your physical and mental health, and bring your wellness experience holistically.
Meditation class is based on secular meditation techniques and mindfulness. It is an approach that suits the modern lifestyle and flexible to serve your own habits, routines and lifestyle. You will explore different techniques such as breathwork, visualization, body relaxation, and mindfulness exercises as a guide find your way in meditative experience.
Cancellations & Refunds
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Doria T Cravet or organised by Doria T Cravet must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Doria T Cravet
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
- I agree to give Doria T Cravet unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Doria T Cravet classes and events or on Doria T Cravet premises. (For use of Doria T Cravet marketing materials).
3.) BOOKINGS, TRANSFERS, REFUNDS
- If you would like to transfer your booking to another class or to transfer your booking to a friend, it must be done at least 2 days prior to your booked class. Please contact Doria via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early birds dates close 3 weeks before class date (as per booking system).
- No refunds after purchase. No credits available if no other classes are scheduled.
- Spots are limited, if the class is full, no walk ins will be allowed that day.