Adult students will enjoy a fun, relaxing way to learn and explore their creativity!
Heidi Lee will guide you every step of the way, learning new techniques and methods to create some beautiful art suited to your level of experience.
Usually 5 to 10 weeks are recommended to create a beautiful piece of art.
Students must bring a canvas and a printed picture of what they would like to paint. (Pictures on your phone are ok but not ideal as the phone battery may go flat).
Note from Heidi: It brings me so much joy teaching others how to paint and create a piece of art. I truly love what i do for a job. Beginners are very welcome to come to this art class, I will show you what to do.
Duration: 2 hours per class
- Fun, relaxing way to unwind from a hectic week.
- New techniques and methods to create some beautiful art suited to your level of experience.
- Explore and enhance your creativity!
- FREE GIFT CARD of Heidi's art
- Step by step instructions and guidance under the watchful eye of Heidi
- Take home your beautiful art creation
- Great company and sure to have fun in this safe environment
- Listen to music as we paint our time away
- Enormous satisfaction and feel good about creating a piece of wall worthy art
- Inspiration for your next piece of art
- tea or coffee break
- Extra help and the option to speak with Heidi between classes via the phone about your latest art projects direction
- Acrylic paints & brushes are supplied at first and then students are expected to bring in their own paints after the first few weeks of getting started.
- Canvas, old shirt or apron, paints, oils or acrylic, brushes if you have them.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Adults interested to learn painting
Vendor sincce 2015
Heidi Lee Warta is of European descent & lives in the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Beginning her artistic journey at a young age Heidi went on to complete a 2 year Graphic Design Course at Randwick TAFE, Sydney Australia in her late teens.
She also studied life drawing, technical drawing, colour, form and pottery for several years after.
For the next four years Heidi Lee continued working as an artist in a printing firm. Heidi then traveled for many years living a life rich with adventure, soul searching and experience. Heidi acquired skills from artist courses where she learned a wide variety of painting methods and mediums.
In 2012 Heidi Lee was living in Indonesia where she volunteered her time and materials and painted with the beautiful children at the YPAC Disabled Orphanage over a whopping 18 week period. The paintings Heidi and the children completed were auctioned for $10,000. Over $20,000AUD for the YPAC Orphanage was raised in total. This experience was a profound turning point in Heidi’s life.
Inspirations & Heidi Lee
Nature, traveling, markets, culture, ceremonies, oceans, diving, fish, photos, happy snaps, books, drumming, dancing, randomness, sunsets, flowers, fruit, organic, leaves, fire, smiles, faces, boldness, rain drops on webs, fresh, dreams, cuddles, cooking, meditation, fitness, wild animals, spirituality, textures, hammers & art tools, mold, dirty things, artists, musicians, stories, dress ups, parties, connecting, candy, rustic furniture, originality, personality, tragedy, intelligence, vibration, feelings, fast cars, fashion, colour, satori, yoga, real estate, rainbows, energy, crystals, rocks & minerals, motorbikes, music, waves, laughing, bodies, skies, unique souls, elation, moments with people…..clouds, sunsets, blessings & light!