Hope & Motion
About Hope & Motion
Feel better through dance - (online) meditative movement, guided with heartfelt intention. Naomi, your facilitator, has creative and scientific training in expressive arts therapy, dance and Psychology. This safe nurturing class, is just right for a mood boost, support, deep listening, or sharing.
* no experience necessary, and shy-movers can turn camera off :)
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Hope & Motion requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com or text 0414647773 to organise.
- Partial refunds. Hope & Motion has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Hope & Motion does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Hope & Motion to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Hope & Motion, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Hope & Motion or organised by Hope & Motion must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Hope & Motion
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
Permission will be sought to take photos or videos before hand and at that point I can choose to be in the photo/video. If I choose to be in the photo/video I agree to give Hope & Motion unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Hope & Motion classes and events or on Hope & Motion premises. (For use of Hope & Motion marketing materials).
Hope & Motion requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Hope & Motion, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.