What better way to show you really care, with gifts handmade by you for the recipient.
The paper flowers you'll make are good to go with a little message for that special person. You can also create a bouquet of flowers or a hanging art piece to add a touch of elegance to your home. With the skill, you can re-create paper flowers as gifts anytime and at the comfort of your home. The workshop will be held in our store and you can let your imagination wander with the wide range of specialty paper we carry.
We like to keep our classes small to ensure everyone has a great time with our undivided attention.
(Note: If minimum number is not met, we will offer an alternative date or postpone the workshop)
Duration: 2 Hours
- How to create paper flowers on stalks
- Different Ideas about Paper arrangement
- How to work with Nepalese paper, Japanese and Thai paper
- Guided tuition - with a step by step process
- Welcome tea on arrival!
- 10% discount on paper purchased on the day
- All other materials and tools needed for the workshop provided
- 3 - 4 finished paper flowers
- High quality Nepalese, Japanese and Thai Specialty paper
- Just your enthusiasm!
Not for children aged under 13
Vendor sincce 2017
Kami offers our customers the largest range of Specialty Paper in Australia. In our studio, we customise our hand-bound paper products; Journals, Albums, Guestbooks and Cards to suit your preference and for different occasions. We take pride in favouring archival, sustainable and fair trade paper for our products.
We continue to work closely with our creative communities to innovate and share products that bring joy and utility to everyday life.
You can find our concept shop nestled in the heart of Melbourne’s creative community (Fitzroy) surrounded by charming cafes and boutiques or at the comfort of your home when you shop online www.kamipaper.com.au