Tween Circles are a lot of fun. We get the good vibes flowing, we play games, we connect, we listen, we support one another and even build new friendships.
What they get
SUPPORT * SELF GROWTH * SELF CARE
How they feel after
CALM * CONNECTED * CONFIDENT
Full Moon emotional release circle.
With guidance of the full moon energies, this will be a sacred space for the teens to let go of any stress, worries, emotions, feelings.
This tween circle is a welcoming space to give tweens an opportunity to strengthen their feelings of self-esteem, self-worth, authenticity, and resilience, and practice skills that contribute to making wise and healthy choices.
In a circle we learn to listen without judgement, that we are all equal.
We learn to speak with intention, to be mindful of how our actions affect others.
We learn to support one another and cheer each other on.
I am hear for our teens and tweens with an open heart and calm mind.
What to expect:
* Connection with others. All girls are given an opportunity to speak, share a story, how they feel
Please assure them they do not have too. They will in time.
* Mindset activities to encourage self love.
* Life Tools to manage their emotions.
* Breathing exercises to calm mind.
* Guided Meditation with the option to accept distant reiki.
* camera is completely optional, I understand it can be uncomfortable for some and that is ok.
What you will learn
- A safe space for tweens to connect, grow and love themselves.
What you will get
- Build awareness of their emeotins and mental health
- Breathing & Meditation Techniques
- To love themselves.
What to bring
- Pen & Paper/journal - optional favourite crystal, candle, jewelry
- Be comfortable, pillow, blanket
- water, snack
What to wear
Whatever you are comfortable in
Tweens, ages 7-12, all levels of ability.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Little Big Warrior requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Little Big Warrior has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Little Big Warrior does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Little Big Warrior to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Little Big Warrior, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Little Big Warrior or organised by Little Big Warrior must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Little Big Warrior
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Little Big Warrior unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Little Big Warrior classes and events or on Little Big Warrior premises. (For use of Little Big Warrior marketing materials).
Little Big Warrior requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Little Big Warrior, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.