In this workshop,facilitated by the very talented clay stamp artist Anita , from Latin America, students will develope a creative process using ancient original designs.A step- by- step method that will help you make your own indigenous clay stamp.You will learn how to use these stamps on paper and fabrics as well as on your skin if you wish by using natural organic Henna from Africa.Tools such as paint rollers and dyes will be in use.
This is a one time class on 8/10/2016 1 pm-3 pm.
- history and iconography of indigenous cultures of Latin America
- Use of natural dyes used by these sophisticated cultures
- Various uses and applications of these very ancient crafts.
- Make and take
- Joy of crafting clay stamps
- Embrace and learn another culture through art
as you prefer
Vendor sincce 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.