Canberra's Photography Course for Beginners runs over 3 hours is a practical session where you will walk around many photogenic locations around Canberra's centre. During this time you will be guided on how to take great photographs with the help of your teacher. Your teacher is an award winning commercial photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry.
This course will show you the first steps on how to get out of automatic mode and have more control over your camera.
We focus on lighting and composition and help you gain knowledge in how to change your photographs from bland to grand.
We offer the course in Spring, Summer and Autumn but not during winter months. Usually run bi- monthly over the milder seasons.
- Exposure Control
- Focus Control
- Fill Flash
- Colour Control
- A fun and educational photography workshop that takes you on a walking tour of the city of Brisbane.
- Improve your creative eye, understand light and be trained how to use some of the manual settings on your camera.
- Learn how to improve your photos with this exciting 3 Hour Photography Course.
- New Photography Skills
- Photography notes for your reference
- A new knowledge and confidence in how to take great photographs
- Camera of any kind along with a memory card and fully charged battery
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas is an Australian-based photographer, working out of inner city Melbourne.
Penny has extensive experience as a professional photographer. Her work has taken her interstate and overseas, she divides her time between shooting food mostly and running photography courses.
Penny's courses run in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. She offers classes for beginners , night photography, digital SLR photography and travel photography as well as offering private photography tuition.
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow her on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.