Canberra's Photography Course for Beginners runs over 3 hours is a practical session where you will walk around many photogenic locations around Canberra's centre. During this time you will be guided on how to take great photographs with the help of your teacher. Your teacher is an award-winning commercial photographer with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
This course will show you the first steps on how to get out of automatic mode and have more control over your camera.
We focus on lighting and composition and help you gain knowledge on how to change your photographs from bland to grand.
We offer the course in Spring, Summer, and Autumn but not during winter months. Usually, run bi-monthly over the milder seasons.
- Exposure Control
- Focus Control
- Fill Flash
- Colour Control
- A fun and educational photography workshop that takes you on a walking tour of Canberra
- Improve your creative eye, understand light and be trained how to use some of the manual settings on your camera.
- Learn how to improve your photos with this exciting 3 Hour Photography Course.
- New Photography Skills
- Photography notes for your reference
- A new knowledge and confidence in how to take great photographs
- Camera of any kind along with a memory card and fully charged battery
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy :
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to the online lessons.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography
Brisbane's Photography Course for Digital SLR and Mirrorless CamerasSat, 24 Oct 9:00AM (AEST) (8 more dates)