Our online tuition can be customised to suit your specific needs and interests. We will discuss basic features of your camera such as shutter speeds, aperture control, and ISO and a whole host of other photographic functions and techniques.
Private online tuition is hosted by Robert Filippi and Krystal Seigerman via Zoom.
We will be in contact prior to the session so we can plan ahead to maximise the time and cover as many subjects as possible.
When booking please note that we are based in Brisbane and Melbourne.
In the event that a session is disrupted by poor internet or similar problems, we will give you the opportunity to reschedule, sorry there are no refunds once a session has begun.
Please note that neither Penny Koukoulas Photography nor the Owner is responsible for the quality of the Zoom interface or the quality of communications between a student and a tutor using Zoom.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography.
- These private online photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
- This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
- This is an online course that can be taken from the comfort of your home or office
- You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
- Photography accessories and card reader
- Photographs to be critiqued
Beginner to Intermediate
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy :
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to the online lessons.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography
Brisbane's Photography Course for Digital SLR and Mirrorless CamerasSun, 08 Nov 9:00AM (AEST) (6 more dates)