This ‘Introduction to screenprinting’ workshop introduces the basics of DIY screenprinting using photographic emulsion stencils.
The workshops are informal and relaxed with an emphasis on sharing the creative potential of the screenprinting process. The half day workshop runs on Saturdays from 10am –2pm, the workshop includes all materials (including a t-shirt or tote bag to take home).
Duration: 4 Hours Time Start Time 10am - 2pm (15 minute break @ 11.30am)
- DIY screen printing essentials including: mesh selection, screen coating using photographic emulsion and UV screen exposure
- Fabric paint variables and screen printing techniques
- Garment selection and ink curing.
- Your own design screen-printed onto a t-shirt or tote bag
- Expert tuition from an expert teacher
- Tips and techniques!
- All materials supplied
- Please email your single colour design at least 1 day prior to the workshop.
Casual (Warning: This might get messy) Aprons supplied.
Vendor sincce 2017
Established in Brisbane in 2014, Poly Gone Cowboy is a multifaceted creative business, a boutique screenprinting studio providing; custom screenprinting, regular onsite and offsite screenprinting workshops and expert project based tuition.
Poly Gone Cowboy’s in-house T-shirt label features collaborations with local visual artists.