LORNE BOHO SUMMER WORKSHOP SERIES AT HAH Lorne
Join us this summer by the sea at with a series of beautiful workshop events. Learn something new and unwind while discovering your creative side. We create an open, warm and friendly atmosphere to make new friends and try something new.
Leave each event feeling inspired, empowered with new skills you will have for life.
Beautiful local organic food from HAH Lorne included. http://www.hahlornebeach.com.au/
We will be hosting a series of boho style workshops at the HAH Lorne and invite you to come along for an enjoyable learning experience.
Each workshop is suitable for beginners and will run 7.00 pm - 9.30pm.
Tickets: $90 or $70 each if you book with a friend. A full summer pass is $270 and includes a pass to all workshops. Book with a friend summer pass is $250 each.
ERSKINE FALLS RAINFOREST TERRARIUM MAKING - TUES 9th JAN
- Learn how to create your own self-sustaining rainforest ecosystem in a large vessel to enjoy for years to come.
KOKEDAMA HANGING PLANT MAKING - WED 10TH JAN
- Make your own Japanese hanging moss ball with a luscious healthy fern and native mosses.
STYLING MASTERCLASS - TUES 16th JAN
- Learn from an industry professional how to design and style spaces, displays, events and food using colour, design principles and sustainable practices.
WATERCOLOUR ABSTRACT ART - WED 17TH JAN
- Explore your creativity and learn the basic watercolour techniques to paint your own abstract artwork.
CERAMIC CLAY BOHO BUNTINGS- THURS 18TH JAN
- Gain beginner ceramic skills and inspiration to create your own eco-friendly ceramic bunting from clay.
PUT YOUR HEART INTO IT host a variety of event experiences for all types of celebrations, corporate + community events. We are passionate about creating spectacular ethical events through workshops and also offer grazing tables (eco catering), sustainable event styling, event management, botanical installations, hens parties, plant and prop hire as well as some of the most fabulous party hosts you will find. We consider our impact on the environment to minimise harm on the earth. We believe passionately in the power of community, connection and creativity which influences everything we do.
- RAINFOREST TERRARIUM 9TH JAN - $90.00 each / Book with a friend $70 each
- KOKEDAMA PLANT 10TH JAN - $90.00 each / Book with a friend $70 each
- STYLING MASTERCLASS 16th JAN - $90.00 each / Book with a friend $70 each
- WATERCOLOUR ART 17TH JAN - $90.00 each / Book with a friend $70 each
- CERAMIC CLAY BUNTING 18TH JAN - $90.00 each / Book with a friend $70 each
- FULL SUMMER PASS - $270.00 each
- BOOK WITH A FRIEND SUMMER PASS - $250.00 each
- How to get creative and master your chosen workshop topic
- What you have made in the class and lots of inspiration!
- Optional: Treasures for your Terrariums
- Optional: Props, textiles and home wares for the Styling class
Anyone wanting to get creative
Vendor since 2015
Put Your Heart Into It is a collaborative team hosting insightful and creative events and workshops in and around Melbourne, Surf Coast and travel all over Australia to host events. Our mission is to create sustainable and eco-conscious experiences that not only inspire but aim to promote a slower lifestyle, where simplicity and community involvement are cultivated as well as nurturing a hands-on approach to getting creative.
Events and workshops are run in ever-changing and intricately styled spaces that are sure to inspire and promote creativity. Each experience offers you the chance to meet some incredible new people, graze on delicious, sustainable and locally sourced produce as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge to set you on your path to creativity.
Our team includes an array of artists and professionals that have worked within their fields of expertise for many years, so as to offer you the best knowledge possible. We love collaborating with non for profit and ethically minded businesses, community groups and schools and can customise a creative event or workshop to suit your needs.
Experiences can be as simple or complex as required and we can offer a diverse range of disciplines and creative pursuits. The Put Your Heart Into It team can create an all-round experience that will leave everyone feeling inspired. For more information on our workshops and events, as well as tailored experiences, please get in touch.
We also offer eco-conscious event planning services, customised hens parties, workshops for corporates and birthdays. As well as our popular catering service of intricately styled grazing tables of local & organic produce, wedding and event styling including floristry installations.
Please refer to clause (1) of our Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractional obligations on even date between Put Your Heart Into It and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 7 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) In the rare event that Put Your Heart Into It is required to cancel a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Put Your Heart Into It workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation.
(4) Cancellations may be advised by Put Your Heart Into It at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(5) Put Your Heart Into It reserves the right to use any images taken at the workshops for Social Media & Advertising, if you wish for images not to be shared Put Your Heart Into It requests same to be expressed in writing prior to Workshop event.
(6) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.