Tipi Art Parties for Groups of 10 Friends
Come and book into a 1&1/2 hour art workshop in a tipi at the beautiful location of Cape Schanck. Where the hills touch the sky and ocean.
You will be swept along to a magical world of freedom. Come and have a wonderful time and book into an event with 10 buddies. You can bring your own food and drinks and create a masterpiece to take home. Seating is provided in comfortable chairs for 10 people. This creates the perfect setting for beautiful memories and insta photos. Dressed with fairy lights, the magic awaits!
Choose between ceramics or watercolours.
You will make small cups or create abstract or still life water colour artworks.
Get in early to book your Spring or Summer event.
What you will learn
- How to create ceramic homewares or how to use water colour to create an abstract or still life painting.
What you will get
- Participants will get a unique experience learning either ceramics or watercolour.
There is allocated parking at the venue.
What to bring
- A good time, food and drink is BYO.
What to wear
Groups of people wanting a different party experience.
Vendor since 2020
Slow Life Workshops provides a unique experience that embarks on a personal journey of art making and self discovery. Unique environments are hand picked around Australia and Overseas to mirror the whole experience of self in an inspirational setting. Specific art techniques and skills are taught in a variety of different courses. Ceramics, Drawing, Painting, Portraiture and Sculpture are some of the types of workshops available. The location of the workshop may influence the study of subject matter. The food is sourced locally, and the whole body, mind and spirit are considered.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Slow Life Workshops requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Slow Life Workshops has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Slow Life Workshops does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Slow Life Workshops to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Slow Life Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Slow Life Workshops or organised by Slow Life Workshops must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Slow Life Workshops
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Slow Life Workshops unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Slow Life Workshops classes and events or on Slow Life Workshops premises. (For use of Slow Life Workshops marketing materials).
Slow Life Workshops requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Slow Life Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Other classes you might like
Superhero / Cartoon Illustration (holiday program)Superhero / Cartoon Illustration (holiday program)
AU$20.00Tue, 28 Sep 1:30PM (AEST)