After Vanessa Ion’s mum got her hooked on crochet 10 years ago she hasn't stopped. From blankets and ponchos to quirky egg hats and tea cosies.
From absolute beginners to jaded and frustrated almost started crocheters, this workshop is for you. Join our delightfully passionate crocheter, Vanessa Ion, to learn the art and meditative practice of crochet.
Herbal teas and a light snack will be provided to keep you going.
Class schedules are Saturday 24th June and Saturday 22nd July. Duration: 2 hours. 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Learn all the basic stitches.
- Learn how to read a crochet pattern. to get you well underway to
- Learn to make sampler or Granny Square and make so, so many more things.
- All wool and a crocheting hook will be provided.
- Herbal teas and a light snack.
- An abundance of patients and attention by practicing crocheter Vanessa Ion.
- Your enthusiasm!
This is perfect for an absolute crochet beginner.
Vendor since 2017
We are for makers of all pursuits. From sewers, knitters and crocheters to painters, weavers and ceramicists, we are a space of endless possibilities and a repository of creative information.
The Makers' Lab is a studio space in Rozelle, in the inner west of Sydney, Australia. a makers' school in design, craft and art taught by us and other passionate makers. A 'how to'resource both online and in our extensive studio library of art, craft and sewing. We are a makers' market, selling our own and other makers' handmade lovely things.