This Workshop is designed for people who haven't pick up knitting needles in a while or even someone who is absolutely clueless what to even do with knitting needles.
Learn basic knitting techniques such as casting on, knit and purl stitches, binding off. You'll learn to create patterns, add a new ball of yarn or colour to your knitting and how to read a knitting pattern and basic knitting abbreviations.
All materials will be provided and the job made that much easier with a glass of wine.
Duration: 2 hours 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Learn basic knitting techniques such as casting on, knit and purl stitches, binding off.
- Learn to create patterns, add a new ball of yarn or colour to your knitting.
- Learn how to read a knitting pattern and basic knitting abbreviations.
- Wool and needles to take home and practice.
- A glass of wine, prescribed by Jacki as a good way to get in the right frame of mind for the evening.
- Personal tuition from of our expert crafters.
- Your enthusiasm!
Beginner – Intermediate
Vendor since 2017
We are for makers of all pursuits. From sewers, knitters and crocheters to painters, weavers and ceramicists, we are a space of endless possibilities and a repository of creative information.
The Makers' Lab is a studio space in Rozelle, in the inner west of Sydney, Australia. a makers' school in design, craft and art taught by us and other passionate makers. A 'how to'resource both online and in our extensive studio library of art, craft and sewing. We are a makers' market, selling our own and other makers' handmade lovely things.