CHRISTMAS PRESENT WORKSHOP - SEW A ROPE BOWL
Our inaugurate Christmas Present Workshop Weekend will inspire you to make your Christmas gifts for your loved ones. We've designed 4 different easy projects to learn to sew in class and then you can replicate and make as many as you like at home!
Book one class, two or even all four!
Hint: these make great gifts for your co-workers, in-laws or perhaps those hardworking nurses, teachers and childcare educators that you have around you!
ROPE BOWL - Sunday 6th November 9am to 12pm
Rope bowls are a quick and easy gift. We can jazz them up with colourful thread, or by wrapping and stitching fabric scraps. We can make these as small as you like or as big! You won't be able to stop at one!
Skill level for Rope Bowl: You will need to know how to thread and run your machine. We will be using zig zag stitch for this class.
What you will learn:
- Basic Rope Bowl stitching
- Wrapping fabric to add to the rope coils
What is included:
- Jeans needles for your machine
- All the rope you could need
- Fabric scraps and some thread
- Exceptional tuition with 8 others in the class
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- Your sewing machine....Or you are welcome to use one of ours.
- Any thread spools and bobbins that you would like to use up. It's a great opportunity to use little bits of thread leftover on spools.
- Your glasses, if you need them
Sunday 6th November, 9am to 12pm with Caz
What you will learn
- Basic Rope Bowl stitching, Wrapping fabric to add to the rope coils
What you will get
- Jeans needles for your machine, All the rope you could need, Fabric scraps and some thread, Exceptional tuition with 8 others in the class, Copious cups of tea and coffee
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Your sewing machine....Or you are welcome to use one of ours, Any thread spools and bobbins that you would like to use up. It's a great opportunity to use little bits of thread leftover on spools, Your glasses, if you need them
What to wear
Comfortable & warm
Usefulbox Sewing School has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).