Is your CD collection gathering dust?
This 1.5 hour workshop is perfect for those who want to learn how to turn their CD collection into digital tunes:
How to convert tunes on physical CD’s into tunes on your laptop
How to organise the tunes into playlists
How to get album and artist information
How to rename tunes
Tips on how you can listen to these tunes on a smart phone, tablet or iPod!
Who Should Attend:
Learners who wish to store music on their laptops or devices
ReadyTechGo specialises in training older Adults and not-so-tech savvy adults. We don’t use any fancy tech lingo, just plain English
- Transfer the music from your CD collection onto your Laptop to give you more room o n your shelves!
- How you can listen to these tunes on a smart phone, tablet or iPod!
- Learn how to create 'playlists' better then your 1980's mix tapes!
- You will have new found space on our shelves and hours and hours of music wherever you take your device!
- Your fully charged WINDOWS Laptop
No tuxedos required! We are relaxed here, so you can be too!
Vendor sincce 2015
WHO ARE WE?
Giving people the confidence and skills to embrace modern technology, and interact in a rapidly changing world
ReadyTechGo is a business helping Older Adults and not so tech savvy adults gain the confidence and skills to embrace modern technology. We provide personalised technology lessons, in the comfort of one’s own home or office. For the social learner, interactive group workshops are available. Through our one-on-one technology lessons and group workshops, many adults have newfound confidence and skills, enabling them to remain independent and in contact with loved ones. All our tutors are police checked, and our lessons are always delivered to the highest standard.
To start your technology journey, contact ReadyTechGo on 9434 2020 or visit www.readytechgo.com.au