Join us here at the Cellars for an introduction into the Spanish language!
Designed for those of you lucky enough to be going to Spain, or for those who dream of going! Learn the basics in a relaxed, small-group setting.
Includes a glass of wine each week!
The course is conducted by Lily, a native Spaniard and an experienced teacher of both Spanish and English.
Lily is a passionate ambassador for the Spanish culture and way of life. She will teach you the basics of how to get around, speak with the locals and enjoy the best of Spanish food and wine in this five week course!
Course Outline includes basic expressions for:
- Travel and Accommodation
- Wine and Food
- Meeting and Greeting People
- Exploring the Sights
NOTE: This is not a wine course.
If, for one reason or another, your circumstances change and you are not able to attend the course date for which you have booked, you may transfer to another course date during the year. We do not issue refunds for courses and events.
Bookings cannot be transferred to another date within 7 days of the course commencing. However, you may nominate an alternative person to attend in your place
- Learn how to speak with the locals and enjoy the best of Italian food and wine
- Learn the basics from a qualified teacher and native speaker
- Ensure the language barrier is not a barrier to the enjoyment of your European Holiday
- A lonely planet phrasebook
- A glass of Spanish wine each week
Smart casual attire
All wine lovers
Vendor since 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.