Pretty Boy Mini Art Workshop
Learn to paint class for beginners or anyone wanting to have fun with paint, at the beautiful Paint Your World artist studio in Mornington. If you are visiting the peninsula, choose from the many amazing accommodation available to make a great weekend away.
Can't draw, paint etc... no worries,... My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required.
I will show you how to paint this abstract colourful bird artwork using acrylic paints, you will come away with a stunning artwork. You also have the choice of colours and style in this workshop, enabling everyone to create their very own unique and individual painting. I make it very easy for you to follow along.
As all quality acrylic paints are supplied, all you need to do is bring your cheerful self along plus a canvas to complete your amazing artwork on. At the end of the day you will get to take home your masterpiece, feeling really pleased with yourself.
My teaching style is step by step, in a relaxed, nurturing and non-judgmental environment, this assists to make it easy for everyone to follow along ensuring you complete your work on the day.
Art classes can be an excellent outlet for anyone and everyone, including those wanting to move through stress, anxiety or illness, whether it be physical or emotional, art is rewarding & healing, helping you to discover another side of yourself, whilst feeling good about you and boosting your confidence.
What you will learn
- How to paint your beautiful bird
- How to start and finish a painting in a few hours
- How to loosen up to achieve a result you are happy with
What you will get
- A boost of self-esteem
- Feel proud and pleased with yourself
- Refreshments will be available
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
Turn left at the driveway at no. 1140 (MIP) located where Moor Room Storage is, drive down the long driveway until you reach studio 15 at the RH rear end of driveway.
If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy and do a u-turn at the lights where Bata is.
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- 1 Canvas, approx 50cm, all other materials are supplied
What to wear
Casual, it's paint, it might get messy
Beginners, no experience necessary, people over 15yo, anyone wanting to have fun with paint
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance. Thank you for your support.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
- A transfer can be requested 14 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.