“TIC TAC” OR “TICK TOC”?
ITALIAN LANGUAGE & CULTURE THROUGH COMIC BOOKS
Do you know Spider-Man, Mickey Mouse or Batman? Do you like comic books? If you answered yes, then this workshop is for you! For A2 and B1 level students of Italian, this workshop gives you the chance to use your creativity and your Italian language skills in a fun and original environment.
You will read and use Italian comic books from the “Italian Captains” series by Remer Comics to know more about Italian language (written vs spoken) and Italian cities and their cultural differences.
Led by Martina Battista, Master’s Degree in Languages at Ca’ Foscari University and Fabrizio Capigatti, scriptwriter and editor-in-chief of the Remer Comics’ “Italian Captains” series. Be ready to meet Captain Venice, Captain Naples and more and discover not-so-known features of the Italian most loved cities.
All materials will be supplied.
- Differenza tra scritto e parlato; Discorso diretto e indiretto; Il “tu” e il “lei”.
- Modi di dire e differenze culturali con accenno ai dialetti.
- Cultura e attualità italiana
- Access to the original Remer Comics from the Capitano Italia series for Italian language learners
- Access to a computer or ipad/tablet
Italian students, Intermediate language skills, Creativity minded.