At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
You will learn Italian in an interactive way, through speaking, listening, and role-plays. We use a wide range of methods to make your learning experience varied and fun. We will also discuss Italian culture and traditions, as language and culture are strongly intertwined. This module usually requires 3 terms of previous Italian tuition.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
Please choose date and time carefully. This class runs on different times and days
- Improve your conversation and grammar
- Learn new tenses and structures
- Learn and discuss Italian culture
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course
- Lots of practice and conversation on everyday topics
- Pen and paper
- Please help us help the environment: bring your own water bottle. No plastic for sale at school.
- Textbook: Arrivederci 1 - Edilingua.available at www.abbeys.com.au
For students who have completed about 6 months of Italian tuition
Vendor since 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.