At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
These lessons are ideal for people who wish to learn Italian but may be too busy to attend a classroom-based program or for those who wish to progress faster or consolidate some topics learnt in class.
We are available 7 days a week all year round without any terms' interrruptions.
Our private lessons are suitable for all levels, whether you are a beginner or are already conversant in Italian but want to further improve your language skills.
During one-on-one sessions, one of our specialist teachers will employ role-plays, listening exercises, and a wide range of learning materials—from innovative textbooks to songs, video extracts, and games. You will also discuss Italian culture and traditions, because language and culture are strongly intertwined.
All our teachers are native speakers who hold post-degree qualifications to teach Italian as a second language. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
We offer different packages depending on number of people attending and may be able to come to you in some Sydney areas.
Please contact us now for details on pricing, options and conditions. firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 0401 627 665
- Acquire language skills suitable to your level of proficiency
- Improve your knowledge of the Italian language
- How to speak in Italian with confidence!
- One-on-one lessons with a specialist teacher
- Learning at your own pace and availability
- Individual attention
- Progress faster
- Catch up on missed lessons or topics dealt in class
- Pen and paper
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.