ITALIAN FOR TRAVELLERS - IN PERSON EDGECLIFF
Travelling to Italy ? Do you want to know the basics without attending long courses or studying aspects of the language you are not interested in?
Then our half- day Workshop for Travellers is perfect for you!
This workshop will last 4 hours and will provide you with all useful language and information you need for your next trip to Italy. Plenty of useful expressions but also information on customs and regulations you need to know when travelling nel Belpaese.
What you will learn
- Order food anywhere you go and ask for service
- Shop in all scenarios
- Understand and participate in basic conversations
What you will get
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course with lots of practical, everyday situations
- Learn about Italian culture, traditions and regulations
Parking in local streets or in the car park or in Eastpoint Car Park, McLeay St.
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Material will be provided
What to wear
Beginners and Travellers to Italy
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbooks. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible. If a student misses a class, they can write to the school and the school will give them homework or alternatively you can book and pay for a private catch-up lesson.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.