At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
This course is ideal for students who have completed our Post Beginners course, and now wish to continue learning. We present the lessons in an interactive way, with lots of exercises, role-plays, games, and much more.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
What you will learn
- Improve your Italian
- Converse with others
- Learn more about Italian culture
What you will get
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course
- Everyday conversational Italian and lots of cultural information
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: DIECI A2. Available at www.abbeys.com.au or www.languageint.com.au
What to wear
For Intermediate students who wish to improve their skills.
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbooks. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible. If a student misses a class, they can write to the school and the school will give them homework or alternatively you can book and pay for a private catch-up lesson.
- No refunds are possible after enrolment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully. No refunds will be given after enrolment.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.