Learn to paint with the whole family! 🎨
This session is a safe space for all.
We have added this session to cater for family member that want to enjoy a day together.
The Class is 1.5 hours and the painting choses suitable for All ages.
You are welcome to bring Food and Drinks but this is an Alcohol Free Zone.
Check family member will take away their version of this Masterpiece.
Our talented artists guide you step-by-step through the process making our classes perfect for beginners right through to more experienced painters.
Tickets are per person.
What you will learn
- Acrylic painting on canvas
What you will get
- Your very own version
Street and near by parking at the BWS
What to bring
- Snacks and drinks
What to wear
Beginner - intermediate
Paint With Me is a fun little pop-up studio and gallery in Northcote & Essendon offering paint and sip classes, kids painting classes, private parties, functions, exhibitions and events.
Our team is a small group of incredible artists to help you learn a range of advanced skills and techniques to help you become the Bob Ross you deserve to be!
So come and learn to paint with us and bring out the artist within!
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Paint With Me Melbourne requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Paint With Me Melbourne has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Paint With Me Melbourne does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Paint With Me Melbourne to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Paint With Me Melbourne or organised by Paint With Me Melbourne must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Paint With Me Melbourne
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Paint With Me Melbourne unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Paint With Me Melbourne classes and events or on Paint With Me Melbourne premises. (For use of Paint With Me Melbourne marketing materials).
Paint With Me Melbourne requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Paint With Me Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.