Learn how to make your own Melt & Pour Soap with your soap making kit that we send you.
The soap base is included in your class kit along with an array of ingredients to choose from to make your range of soaps and your own soap moulds ( clamshells)
Your kit will include:
- 500 gm soap base
- soap moulds for 5 soaps - soap clamshells
- Skin safe soap fragrance
- Skin safe soap colour
- 1 @ of loofah, clay, aloe vera, Calendula petals and Himalyan Pink salt
- Stirrers - wooden
- Pipette for measuring colour and fragrance
You will need to provide:
- Mirowave, double boiler or rice cooker to melt your soap base
- Jug for mixing
- Essential oils if you wish to use them.
From your kit you will be able to make the following soaps:
- Exfoliating soaps- loofah
- Clay soaps - yellow clay
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Botanical - Calendula Petals
- Himalyan Pink Salt
You will learn the basics of using a melt and pour soap base and how to use all the ingredients to customise your soaps.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Understand the use of Melt and Pour soap
- Learn how to customise by using different ingredients in the same bas
- Understand the ingredients you are adding
- Soap Making Kit
- E-book by email -instructions, recipes & problem saving
- Double boiler or microwave to melt soap base, Jug for mixing soap. Any essential oils or botanicals you wish to add to your soap.
Casual clothes (It might get messy), and closed in shoes.
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are comprehensive ands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax.
Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.
We will happily transfer you to another date as these online workshops include the delivery of a candle making kit.
No refunds apply.
We will transfer you if 48 hours notice is given for workshops only.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies to workshops.
If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.