Paint & Sip for Beginners - A Matisse Medley
In this event we'll be exploring multiple works by Henri Matisse, including The Goldfish, The Dream and Interior with a Young Girl.
Classe Petit's Social Painting sessions are a fun way to meet new people, rediscover your love for painting or simply explore what creativity means to you in a relaxing, supportive environment. Our paint and sip events run for approx. 3 hours to allow plenty of time to socialise and get to know others in the room.
In each session, we use at least one modern masterpiece to inspire our own work. We're not after reproductions – instead we fully encourage everyone to tell their own story by creating your own version of the featured art. You'll be surprised at what you come up with; in fact you'll fall in love with it and be proud to call it your own.
No experience necessary, just an open mind :-)
Classes are limited to 16 students to maximise individualised guidance from our artist.
About Classe Petit:
Classe Petit focuses on the journey, not the destination. In our class, we don’t talk about what’s “correct” or “proper”; we encourage free explorations of ideas and techniques, which very often leads to discovering a whole new world of possibilities!
Visit classepetit.com or find us on Instagram @shengyi.lee #classepetitsocial
What you will learn
- Basic skills on how to start sketching / painting with acrylic
- Learn about modern art and famous artists, from Pablo Picasso to Gustav Klimt
- Learn from the masters by creating your own version of their artwork
What you will get
- All art materials and aprons provided. Take home your masterpiece!
- Personalised guidance based on your needs
- Wine glasses, cutleries, and other kitchen items you may need for your BYO food and drinks
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Anyone interested in meeting new people and painting for fun
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Studio Inqu or organised by Studio Inqu must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Studio Inqu
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Studio Inqu unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Studio Inqu classes and events or on Studio Inqu premises. (For use of Studio Inqu marketing materials).