This dinner plate would make a gorgeous gift for anyone. With Mother's Day coming up it would be perfect.
The brightly painted flowers are a delight to design and paint. You too will enjoy designing them Step by step I will guide you through all the design techniques to complete this wonderful piece.
Your take-home kit will be sent to you once you purchase this class, please allow 3 days before the workshop, this includes a plate, 6 underglaze paints, 5 professional ceramic/acrylic Taklon brushes and a visual prompt of your 2-hour class. You will be guided step by step of setting out with a pencil on your piece and then we will paint together with your underglazes. No painting experience needed.
Glazing and firing need to be applied to your plate 2 days after the workshop, we will arrange a drop off time at the studio in a contactless area.
- Students will learn to draw step by step following us in this guided session.
- Learn to use underglaze ceramic paints and how to use different brush techniques to create this beautiful plate
- You will receive a Take home Kit; includes a dinner plate,
- All ceramic Underglaze paints needed for this project, Taklon Brush kit
- Visual prompt for you to follow through the session , and Free Shipping We dont ship to P.O BOXES
- A water well to wash brushes and a ceramic flat plate to put your paints on as a pallet, or foil covered flat surface.
Casual clothing , all paints are non toxic and are all water based
No painting experience needed. All ages are welcome to doe this session
Vendor since 2020
The art of creating and painting on Ceramics, Canvas or wooden coasters is not only fun but very therapeutic, which has become extremely important in this time of self-isolation. Here at Tennyson Studio we recommend you to join us in our online classes to promote mental wellbeing in our communities. With the need for physical distancing and restrictions, we have created virtual Ceramic and Acrylic Art classes to keep you and your children busy and creative in the comfort of your own home.
With no painting experience needed, we will provide you a step by step guided lesson through an interactive live streaming video class on Zoom. We provide you with all the essentials in a take-home kit to recreate your very own masterpieces. Kit includes paints needed, brushes, Canvas or Bisqued fired plate or wooden coasters and shipping to your home. For Ceramics, you will need to drop off and pick up pieces to us at the studio in Gladesville where we will glaze and fire your plates, (pick up 4-5 days later) or pay additional freight to be shipped to your home. We have many sessions available for you to choose, from plates to acrylic painting on canvas and watercolor on paper and wooden coasters ready primed and ready for painting.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Tennyson studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Tennyson studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Tennyson studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Tennyson studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Tennyson studio or organised by Tennyson studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Tennyson studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Tennyson studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Tennyson studio classes and events or on Tennyson studio premises. (For use of Tennyson studio marketing materials).
Tennyson studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.