Hatching That Dream
Cupcake Central is an honest cupcake bakery that bakes fresh every single morning from scratch. Using real ingredients (no packet mix, shortening, or nasty preservatives). We have 5 stores across Melbourne.
An obsession that started on a trip to NYC, it has grown into years of baking and perfecting the good old cupcake. Losing her job during the GFC in 2009 made Sheryl realise even more that she wanted to follow her dream of opening up a cupcake bakery.
Since hatching that dream, Sheryl has absolutely loved to share what she knows with anyone that loves cupcakes. She hopes to continue teaching everyone how easy it is to bake cupcakes - from scratch.
With a team of bakers, we'll be teaching you all the pro tips and tricks so that you can also Bake like a Boss at home. Check out our newly released cookbook "Hatching Dreams" instore or online at www.cupcakecentral.com.au
- Workshop times are just an indication only, you may finish before or after the finishing time.
- Cupcake Central will attempt to contact you on your mobile if you do not show up on the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund your spot if you come late or fail to attend on the day. A reminder email will be sent out a day prior to workshop date.
- Vouchers for the various workshops can be redeemed by the gift bearer when they wish to book themselves in.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and they last a year from the date of purchase.
- For refunds on booked spots please ensure you contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store on 03 9077 4542 at least 48 hours prior to the class. We normally book out weeks in advance and sometimes have a waiting list.
- Unfortunately for bookings that are cancelled under 48 hours we will not be able to provide refunds, we can possibly look to move your class to another date.