Opportunities to take a regional business into the global market make it possible to strategically, smartly, and profitably accomplish more than you can by staying local. To prepare, you need to set your business up for success by being open to learning, to applying new ideas, and to continually reviewing how you can create success in the global market.
Topics such as trade financing, regulatory considerations, international business planning, sustainability, and much more are included in this three-day course. The materials here are well suited for small and medium-sized business leaders as they prepare to take their company into the global marketplace.
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- The Global Trade Market
- Products and Services
- E-Commerce on the Global Stage
- Working in the Global Context
- The Economics of Global Business
- The Logistics of Global Business
- Rules and Regulations
- Beyond the Rules – Ethical Concerns
- Choosing Your Growth Strategy
- Building Your Growth Plan
- Implementing Your Growth Plan
Duration: 3 x 8 Hours
- Describe the complexities of doing business in a global context
- Discuss trends in global business
- Apply strategies and tools needed to help shift a regional business into a global enterprise
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.