Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Topics are Covered?
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tips and Tricks
- Setting a Routine
- Doing it Right
- Putting an End to Procrastination
- Getting Organized
- Organising Your Files
- Managing Your Workload
Duration: 8 Hours
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.