Terms and Conditions
CLASS BOOKING DETAILS
Booking Information - please read carefully.
Before booking please check the class information on the website to ensure places are available in your chosen class.
Who can book?
- No qualifications or pre-requisites are necessary unless specified in the class description.
- Classes are available to anyone over the age of 16 years.
- For applicants under 18 years of age registration must be accompanied by an email granting permission from a parent or guardian.
- My WWC number is : WWC1142947E
How to BOOK:
- Bookings can be made via the website using a paypal or a credit card.
- If you’re unable to pay by these methods please contact me (email@example.com) directly to arrange an EFT payment.
- Class fees must be paid in full to confirm a place in all classes.
- Payment by cheque or bank transfer is accepted:
- Bank cheques payable to Anita McAdam Designs.
- Electronic transfer: Commonwealth – 062212 - Anita L McAdam - 10281356
STUDIO FARO CLASSES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Studio Faro reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class due to under-enrolment. In this case, you will receive a full refund or transfer to another class.
- Studio Faro reserves the right to amend any class, schedule, location or tutor listed on the website before or during the class.
- Studio Faro retains the right to remove any disruptive student from the class if it is considered that their behaviour is impacting in a detrimental way on the learning experience of the other students. There will be no refund of class fees in this instance.
- You may request to withdraw from a class up to 7 working days prior to the commencement of a class. You will be charged a 10% administration fee if you cancel in less than 7 days.
- In some instances bookings can be transferred to other class.
- There is no refund if you withdraw within 48hours (2 days) of the start of the class.
- Requests for refunds should be made via email to Studio Faro (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You may request to transfer from one class to another up 7 days prior to the commencement of a class.
- Requests for transfers must be made via email to Studio Faro, at least 4 days prior to the class..
Absences: There are no refunds, transfers or substitutions if you miss a class. Studio Faro cannot accept responsibility for changes in your personal or work circumstances.
What do I Bring?
All materials and equipment required for the class are listed in the class description on the website.
Occupational Health & Safety
- Studio Faro students must comply with the health and safety regulations. Please notify the Director of Studio Faro at email@example.com of any existing medical condition or disability that may affect your participation in a class.
- Students are required to wear closed toe shoes for safety in the workroom.
Parking will vary from location to location. Please refer to the individual class description for this information.
No personal information will be disclosed outside Studio Faro without your consent, except where required by law.