Christmas Brush Pen Lettering with Wanissa
Join us for a 2-hour workshop at Blender Studios and create your own hand-lettered Christmas card with lettering artist Wanissa Somsuphangsr
What you will learn
- The fundamentals to creating script lettering using a brush pen, starting from lowercase and uppercase script alphabets to basic lettering layout tips.
- Suitable for beginners with no experience or creative professionals looking to broaden their hand lettering skills. No design experience or previous lettering experience is required.
- You will get to create your own hand-lettered Christmas card.
What you will get
- A take-home beginners guide to brush pen lettering to get you started and useful tips to continue your practice at home.
- A brush pen to take home
- Demonstrations and in-class advice
Wanissa is a graphic designer with a love for handcrafted letters and a passion for design education. Born and raised in Bangkok, she's currently based in her Naarm / Melbourne CBD home studio, where she juggles between freelance design work, teaching design, and creating bespoke artwork for dogs and cats at Dapper Pupper.
- Street Parking available on Dudley St (metered)
- Closest/cheapest parking CARe Park, Lot 156 West Tower. 338-360 Dudley St
West Melbourne. 24/7 hour car park, pay and display, $11 for 12 Hours, 700m from Blender Studios (6 minutes walk)
What to bring
- All materials are provided, but you can bring your own stationery, paper, or gifts to decorate!
What to wear
Bonus points for Christmas attire!
The Blender Studios is a renowned art complex with a thriving art studio at its core. Founded in 2001, the studios have evolved alongside the urban art movement in Melbourne and currently hosts 24+ resident artists. Blender Studios is not only a hub for both street artists and fine artists, but it is also the HQ of Melbourne Street Tours, Dark Horse Experiment, The Blender Loft, and Blender Creatives.
We offer a variety of creative workshops at our studio and also online, with mixed-age classes, kids holiday programs, and corporate group workshops! With a focus on having fun while learning new skills, you will learn from only the best professional street artists.
Blender Studios has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Blender Studios requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Blender Studios to organise a refund or transfer
Terms & Conditions
Blender Studios reserves the right to cancel workshops should the minimum number of bookings not be met.
In the case that a workshop is cancelled, you will receive a full refund or credit.
Weather Contingency: Workshops will run regardless of unfavourable weather conditions.
No Show- No refund.
Cancellation must be made via e-mail or phone call at least 48hrs prior the workshop time.