LETTERING WITH ROYAL ICING
Frosted by Nicci is not only our favourite cookie expert, but also an industry leader, known for her hand painting and lettering, not only on cookies, but cakes as well. This lettering class is an opportunity to tap into her skills.
Not only will you learn all about the technique of lettering on cookies, these skills can easily be applied to cakes as well. Before applying lettering to your biscuits in class Nicci will provide practice sheets which you can take home at the end of class. These are a great tool in building that muscle memory so the techniques used in class can be repeated over and over. Practice makes perfect after all.
Nicci will also take you through the methods of baking her signature cookies and the tips and tricks involved to create that perfect shape, colour and texture. Her royal icing recipe will also be made available and she will present the perfect consistency to pipe with ease.
Join today and get access to The Flour Shop Academy Facebook group. A community where everyone is encouraged to share tips, tricks and masterpieces created.
Sunday 1st March 2020 (10am-2pm
Saturday 30th May 2020 (10am-2pm)
Time: 10am-2pm (4 hours)
Maximum numbers: 8
What to wear: Casual
What to bring: Everything is included
What you will learn
* Baking tips and techniques for that perfect shaped cookie
* How to achieve the perfect consistency of royal icing for piping.
* Colouring Royal icing
* Applying the right pressure and hand positions to create different writing techniques
* Forming letters using practice sheets
* Applying lettering to cookies (This process can be applied to cakes as well)
What you will receive
* Light Refreshments
* 6 decorated and boxed cookies
* Free Entry into our Private Facebook Group
* Free access to our online Shortbread Cookie and Royal Icing recipe
* Laminated practice sheets
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND YOUR SELECTED CLASS BEFORE PROCESSING. WE DO NOT DO RETURNS ON BOOKED CLASSES. IF WE DO NOT HAVE FULL ATTENDANCE TO THIS CLASS IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE. WE WILL ALLOW A WEEKS NOTICE.
- * Baking tips and techniques for that perfect shaped cookie
- * How to achieve the perfect consistency of royal icing for piping.
- * Applying the right pressure and hand positions to create different writing techniques
- Light refreshments
- Fully decorated boxed cookies
- Practise sheets you can use over and over
The Flour Shop Academy holds classes at the Boutique Cake Art Studio in West Footscray. Ample parking on site and very close to West Footscray station.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Flour Shop Academy or organised by The Flour Shop Academy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Flour Shop Academy.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Flour Shop Academy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Flour Shop Academy classes and events or on The Flour Shop Academy's premises. (For use of The Flour Shop Academy marketing materials).
No refunds or date swapping will be given on purchased tickets. Please ensure you can attend your class before purchase. If we do not have fully attendance in class this will be rescheduled to another date. You will be given at least 7 days notice.
WE DO NOT DO REFUNDS ON BOOKED CLASSES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND CLASS BEFORE PROCEEDING.