Zoom: Adding your recipes to Cookidoo
During this Zoom session, my focus will be on demonstrating how you can add and modify your personal recipes on the Cookidoo platform. By creating a guided recipe, you can ensure that your recipe is foolproof and that you can replicate it perfectly every time you make it.
What you will learn
- Learn how to add your recipes to Cookidoo
- How to turn your recipes into guided recipes
What you will get
- You'll learn how to add your own recipes to Cookidoo and turn them in to guided recipes
- Invite 2 friends and qualify for host rewards
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a cuppa or a glass of wine 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't record my Zooms I would love you to have your camera on
Anyone that's interested in guided cooking
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.