Crowdfunding can take a mere idea into the stratosphere. Some of the world’s most famous products have been the result of crowdfunding - the Oculus Rift, Pebble Watch and Ouya are just some examples of successful crowdfunding campaigns. However, behind all successful crowdfunded projects, there's a lot of preparation. Teams often prepare for more than 6 months before the start of their campaign to ensure success. Collective Campus will be hosting a masterclass that'll go through everything you need to know about running a crowdfunding campaign. During this masterclass, you will learn
- What goes into the pre-campaign preparation phase
- How to get your project funded within week-1
- How to secure PR for your project
- How to know if your product is a winner
- What to do during your campaign to maximise your funding
- What post-campaign life is like
Who will be running the masterclass?
Shayan Namdarian from Winston Watches. Winston Watches was successfully funded in July, 2015, raising over $47,400 with a target of $15,000. Learn how Winston Watches managed to get off to a flying start, becoming funded after just one day.
Pozible - An Australian crowdfunding platform, responsible for launching over 10,000 projects. Learn from thousands of successful (and failed projects).
What To Bring
- Just yourself! Although if you have an idea you're working on, make sure you bring that soon!
- Anything from suits and ties to jeans and Chuck Taylors!
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- How to build a runway for your project so it gets funded quickly
- What common mistakes to avoid
- Notebook and pen
- The right side of your brain
Completely up to you!
Vendor since 2015
Open Innovation Hub where Startups and Corporates alike can Learn, Connect, and Innovate - together.
Offering short, high-impact classes and workshops on Lean Startup, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
Disrupt yourself, before someone else does.