Bachata - Intermediate
This class follows on from our absolute beginners class where basic footwork and technique is instructed. A great warm up for all our dancers regardless of ability. Beginners class focuses on fundamental footwork, timing and lead & follow techniques.
These aspects are further progressed in the intermediate class, as well as working on more complex footwork patterns, body movement and musicality. This class is suitable for our beginners who have completed the beginners class.
We begin with a Free Taste tester class or warm up at 7:00pm for everyone. Our Intermediate class begins at 7:30 for 60 Minutes. This is followed by our Improvers class at 8:30pm. If numbers allow, we also will run some social dancing time.
- Essential Bachata footwork & basic steps
- Routine to allow for immediate entry on a dance floor
- Shines, Musicality and Body movement
- A full 60-minute lesson where you learn the basics of Bachata
- This is an open or closed hold dance
- You will learn a basic routine to enable you to go out on a social dance floor
- Depending on number, we also hold an after class social to practice your moves
- Just your interest to learn!
- Fully enclosed shoes or suede dance shoes
Appropriate dance clothing
No partner or experience required.
Vendor sincce 2017
Welcome to our dance studios, dedicated to the joy of enjoying music in its wide variety of forms through movement. We run regular dance classes of different styles catering to different abilities. So if you are a true beginner, an experienced dancer or just want to 'give dancing a go' then allow us to cater to you.
We also have rooms for hire for personal practice, private lessons, small conferences and other social events. We also choreograph and train wedding couples in dance routines to celebrate their special day.