Learn to Make Glazes
This class is for people who already have some experience with glaze making and want to learn some theory and chemistry as well as the practical side. Or for beginners who want to dive right in.
The theory you'll learn
- what the different materials in a glaze recipe are for
- how to understand what Glazy can tell you about a the chemistry of a glaze
- how to plan an experiment to test a glaze
And during the class
- we'll do a line blend to test a glaze
If you'd rather a more hands on glaze making experience without all the chemistry, maybe you'd like my Learn to Make Glazes for Absolute Beginners instead.
What you will learn
- You'll get an introduction to glaze chemistry
- Learn what Glazy can tell you about a glaze recipe
- And learn how to plan out a glaze experiemnt
What you will get
- All the materials you need to make your glaze
- You'll have a set of test tiles to take home after they've been fired
There is ample on street parking
What to bring
- A dust mask will be provided, but you can bring your own if you have one. Everything else will be provided.
What to wear
Comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a bit dirty.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 1 day before class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Kim's Studio or organised by Kim Ulrick must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Kim Ulrick
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Kim Ulrick unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Kim Ulrick's classes and events or on Kim Ulrick's premises. (For use of Kim Ulrick's marketing materials).