Why are there so many different organisational systems and time management methods out there? The answer is simple: it’s like any other personal challenge, like weight loss or money management. There is no simple; one size fits all answer. You must build a solution that works for you. Over the course of this two-day workshop, we will explore various time management and organisational tools and techniques so that you can build a customised productivity plan for your personal and professional lives. At the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can start regaining control of your life!
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding personal efficiency
- Developing the right attitude
- Laying the foundation
- Building blocks of an organisational system
- Creating the right environment
- Setting up your virtual environment and information management centre
- Managing information in six easy steps
- Prioritising your tasks
- Saying no
- Creating routines
- Stopping procrastination now (not later!)
- Applying our lessons at home
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.