When things are extremely busy at work, and you have your hands full with many tasks and dealing with difficult people, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth. This one-day course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
What Topics are Covered?
- Under pressure!
- Getting to the heart of the matter (including identifying pressure points and creating an action plan)
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping Toolkit (including anger and stress management)
- Getting organized
Duration: 8 Hours
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
- Create a Personalised toolkit for managing stressors and anger
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.